How Partnering with SalesCU Benefits Your Credit Union League or Association:
Offer your member credit unions access to training at lowest prices available.
Provide high quality, high demand content to your members.
10% of all sales through partnered events go directly to your association.
What SalesCU Provides:
Credit Union Sales Intensive Workshop:
Credit union employees will gain the skills and tools to create an effective and lasting member focused sales program that honors the credit union way. (Click image to left for workshop details for CUs.)
Special Partnership Pricing: $649 per person
This live, recurring training is available virtually or in-person. It can be offered to leaders, lenders, new employees or frontline staff. Some topics include leader development compliance, regulation, measurements, reports, etc.
Special Partnership Pricing: Starting at $500 for virtual events or starting at $3,000 plus hotel accommodations for in-person.
Live Webinar: (Revenue Generator)
This virtual 90-minute training that can be offered to member credit union employees as a one-time training various topics.
Special Partnership Pricing: Starting at $1,000
Online Training: (Revenue Generator)
Provide member credit unions every training course they will ever need. This online training library gives access to a catalog of 250 Credit Union specific courses and 200 Business and Employee Development Courses including the required regulatory and annual learning courses.
Nick Brown, President of SalesCU will to share his 20+ years of credit union sales and leadership experience as a speaker at your events.
Special Partnership Pricing: $3,000.00 honorarium plus hotel
- 8 Critical Sales KPI’s
- Effective Sales Lead Lists
- Sales Culture – Gaining Clarity
- Improving Sales Culture
- Building a Sales Program
- Launching an Outbound Call Center
- Building a Phone and Online Lending Center
- Sales Compensation Plans
Credit Union Leaders
- Moving into your sales leadership role
- Developmental Coaching Essentials
- Creating Meaningful Accountability as a Leader
- The 4 Coaching Styles
- Effective Team Meetings
- Coaching One-on-One
- Outbound calling
- Understanding Credit Score
- The credit union sales philosophy
- Relationship Mapping Skills
- Product Sales Knowledge
- Simple Sales Conversations
- Recapturing Loans
- Member Interviewing Skills
- Product and Service Specific Sales Process
- Selling Assurance Products (GAP, Extended Warranty, Debt Protection)
Master Trainer, President and CEO of SalesCU